automated webinars

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi everyone!!! I have a question regarding automated webinars. What platform do you prefer to use for automated webinars, and what features of this platform do you find most useful? I would be grateful for advice and recommendations!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi. I would like to share my experience and answer the question from the user above. I prefer to use MyOwnConference platform for automated webinars. This platform provides user-friendly tools to organize webinars of any size. You can create scheduled and recorded webinars and use automation to increase efficiency. MyOwnConference also offers a virtual trade show feature, which adds interactivity and the ability to engage with attendees. Here’s a link to the platform: https://myownconference.com/ . I hope this is helpful!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Greetings to all forum members! Regarding automated webinars, each platform has its advantages and disadvantages. It’s important to choose tools according to your specific needs and goals. Some may prefer more advanced features, while for others, ease of use is more important. Recommendations from experienced users can be helpful, but it’s also worth doing your research and testing several options to find the best solution. Good luck choosing the right platform for your webinars!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Are you sure you
want to log out?

In order to become a charterholder you need to complete one of the IMAA programs