Can we use AI in Operational Due Diligence?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

AI has certainly been picking up in our modern society. Can AI unpack and identify any operational bottlenecks, potential synergies, and areas for improvement?

Disclaimer: I am not an AI expert and have very little experience with AI. AI as it relates to Due Diligence is a very interesting topic. To your direct question about can AI help assess bottlenecks, synergies and areas for improvement? My first instinct is that AI would not be directly helpful in that assessment unless your company already uses data models to make that assessment. AI requires inputs, data models or examples to learn from before it can produce results. That said, AI could help summarize data to help the user better assess or pinpoint potential areas of synergies or improvements. And maybe over time the proper models/examples can be built which will make the AI assessment more powerful in the future. However in general, I believe that AI can assist in other areas of Due Diligence such as summarizing key contracts, company literature and other documentation. This could save time and by allowing your DD team to review the summaries and then focus their diligence on key documents or red flag items.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Are you sure you
want to log out?

In order to become a charterholder you need to complete one of the IMAA programs