How to oppose money laundering?

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lorrim

Hey, does anyone know how to prevent money laundering? I’ve heard about it a lot lately, and I want to make sure I’m doing everything I can to avoid it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

KYC is crucial. Another aspect is monitoring transactions. Keep an eye out for any unusual or suspicious activity. Automated systems can help with this, flagging transactions that deviate from the norm. I’d also suggest staying informed about the latest regulations. Compliance is key in preventing money laundering. Familiarize yourself with the laws and regulations in your industry and location. You can also check AML foundations https://amlcertification.com/courses/aml-foundations/ course. There are a lot of valuable advices that you can take there for sure

Anonymous
    Inactive

That’s a great question! Money laundering is a serious issue, and it’s important to take steps to prevent it. One key way is to implement robust Know Your Customer (KYC) procedures. This means verifying the identity of your clients and understanding the nature of their financial activities.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Are you sure you
want to log out?

In order to become a charterholder you need to complete one of the IMAA programs