some advice

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi all! I’m having trouble finding quality images related to the topic of pain. I am working on a project that requires illustrations that reflect the emotional aspects of this condition. Unfortunately, I haven’t found any suitable pictures yet. Do you have any recommendations or suggestions?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Greetings, I understand that finding the right images can be a challenge. A good idea might be to look at photostocks. They offer a huge selection of photos on a variety of topics. You can try searching at Depositphotos. There is an option there to use keywords to search for the right images, so you can refine your query and find pain images that reflect the emotional and physical aspects.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Greetings, I understand that finding the right images can be a challenge. A good idea might be to look at photostocks. They offer a huge selection of photos on a variety of topics. You can try searching at Depositphotos. There is an option there to use keywords to search for the right images, so you can refine your query and find pain images that reflect the emotional and physical aspects.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Are you sure you
want to log out?

In order to become a charterholder you need to complete one of the IMAA programs