What does ML mean on Tiktok?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

TikTok is famous for its short video format but people also use it to communicate with their fellow friends and their followers. If you are inquisitive about ml meaning in text then this article if for you.
    ML is an acronym used on TikTok to convey the message of my love. It is used in different scenarios like if you chatting with your partner then it shows your affection and if you are chatting with your family member then it is used to wind up the conversation.

Marie321

On TikTok, “ML” can stand for various things depending on the context. It might refer to “Machine Learning,” but in TikTok slang, it’s often used to mean “Major Love.” It’s a way to express that you really love or like something or someone. Just like expressing your major love for a good deal when using a fashion mia promo codes

Anonymous
    Inactive

Recently I started creating content on Tik Tok often. And I want to make it even more interesting and brightand the tool from depositphots.com helps me with this. With it I can remove any unnecessary background and make my video even more interesting and creative.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Are you sure you
want to log out?

In order to become a charterholder you need to complete one of the IMAA programs