Corporate M&A Professionals

Corporate ethics for ordinary employees

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Nimberi

I would like to talk about how company rules regulate the appearance of employees. Yes, I very often come across corporate dress code norms. This is absolutely normal. But how far can you go? Would you hire an employee with pink hair or someone who has tattoos? What does the law say about this?

Fillis

Each company has its own rules. Serious businesses do not welcome dramatic changes in appearance if they themselves are not creative. By the way, rules can vary greatly from state to state. I work for a consulting firm and have a no tattoo agreement on exposed parts of the body. At the same time, no one was against one of the options for Ear Piercings – https://glaminati.com/popular-ear-piercings-types/ I believe that an HR manager in a serious company can come to a compromise with the employee who is valuable to the company. It’s my opinion.

It all depends in the market and for what position.

gepepa1258

Hello! I believe every student faces challenges in balancing university and personal life. If you find yourself struggling with assignments or facing deadlines, consider reaching out to the codinghomeworkhelp.orgservice for assistance with your college essays. Visit their website and enjoy a personalized discount on your order.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Are you sure you
want to log out?

In order to become a charterholder you need to complete one of the IMAA programs