Corporate M&A Professionals

How can Wikipedia add value to enhance our web presence?

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

A reputable university dean thought of having a wiki page which could help to have an online presence locally and globally. Also, this would show options for students who are searching universities online. Hiring Wikipedia page creator agency which could help make university wiki pages and write professionally as per guidelines of Wikipedia which get traffic from there. Can anyone recommend experienced Wikipedia page creation services that provide comprehensive knowledge of how to meet the notability standards of Wikipedia pages? They help me find a suitable topic that has in-depth coverage from reliable and independent sources. Furthermore, they assist in gathering verifiable material from notable journals or independent sources. I would be glad if any friends help me find outstanding Wikipedia experts.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The levels in geometry dash lite can be challenging, but don’t give up. Keep practicing and you’ll eventually beat them.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Are you sure you
want to log out?

In order to become a charterholder you need to complete one of the IMAA programs