Due Diligence Training
The Due Diligence (DD) Training Course provides in-depth information on how to plan, prepare, organize and conduct a Due Diligence in Mergers & Acquisitions. It covers the project management of Due Diligence, including for example DD Teams, Data Rooms, Checklists, Management Presentations and Interviews as well as sight visits. In addition to traditional sell-side/buy-side DD format, we discuss also Vendor DD, Confirmatory DD, and Post Closing DD. The DD module also includes covering differences launching and conducting DDs in mature and emerging markets as well as international examples from all around the world.
This Due Diligence course can be taken standalone, but is also part of our M&A certification programs and can lead to one of the following designations:
- International Mergers & Acquisitions Professional (IM&A Charterholder) and
- Mergers & Acquisitions Professional (M&AP Charterholder)
The Due Diligence training covers the most important DD areas very much in detail:
- Financial Due Diligence
- Tax Due Diligence
- Legal Due Diligence
- Human Resource / HR Due Diligence
Other Due Diligence areas covered are:
- Commercial Due Diligence
- Antitrust Due Diligence
- Environmental Due Diligence
- IT Due Diligence
- Real Estate Due Diligence
- Cultural & Ethics Due Diligence / Compliance & Integrity Due Diligence
- Health & Safety Due Diligence.
- Videos of recorded lectures (specifically produced for this online due diligence course)
- Additional readings on Due Diligence available in our e-library on M&A and included in the course fee
- Mentoring by tutor through the whole course.
- Written answers to open questions
- Quizzes / Multiple Choice Exam
- Real-life business cases
- Pass / no pass.
- You can retake every assignment as often as you like. No additional fees.