Mergers and Acquisitions : A Comprehensive Step-by-Step Approach is a field-proven guide that gives owners, entrepreneurs, top managers, consultants, auditors and lawyers a quick introduction to approaches and methods for the successful implementation of mergers and acquisitions.
It summarizes the most accurate and understandable strategies, analytical tools and measures on corporate acquisitions and disposals including:
- Planning, organization and implementation
- Synergies, integration and post-acquisition management controlling
- Processes and challenges in business valuation
- Corporate Sales and Auctions
It contains the following practical and useful checklists:
- Description of acquisition or cooperation candidates
- Non-disclosure agreements
- Presentation of the buyer
- Memorandum of Understanding (Letter of Intent)
- Assessment of transactional objects
- Project presentation to the Executive Board and Supervisory Board
It also gives an overview of the regulatory framework governing mergers and acquisitions in India.